Align your teeth with Invisalign! This breakthrough orthodontic dental technology has changed lives all over the globe and we at Paradise Dental proudly provide this amazing new technology for all our patients.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is an innovative way of straightening crooked and malaligned teeth with the help of a series of clear, plastic aligners, custom made for each patient.
How does it work?
The aligners are worn for a period of two or three weeks and then replaced with a new set of aligners. Each aligner is a straighter and more aligned version of your teeth. The aligners gently and gradually push your teeth into their desired positions until treatment is complete.
Invisalign offers a number of advantages over braces, some of which are:
- They are transparent, so no one can even tell you’re straightening your teeth
- No metal brackets and wires involved
- Very comfortable and smooth, no lip and cheek irritation as with braces
- Removable, you can eat all your favorite foods as usual
- Oral hygiene maintenance does not change- you can brush and floss any time you want!